Top

< Back to News

Patch Notes (08/09/2023)

*Contents are under development and subject to change. Please refer to actual in-game information.

New Updates
1. [New Hero] Ackerley (Wood): A Legendary support hero from the Soulplunders faction.
2. [Summon Event] Legendary heroes’ base drop rates are increased by 100%. The drop rate bonus expires after 3 Legendary hero pulls.
Event Period: 08/10 00:00 – 08/17 00:00 (UTC-4)
3. [Summon Event] Hyunwoo’s drop rate is increased by 300%. Hyunwoo is guaranteed within 400 summons.
Event Period: 08/17 00:00 – 08/24 00:00 (UTC-4)
4. [Limited Summon] A new round of Limited Summon is available from 08/10 00:00 to 08/24 00:00 (UTC-4)
Legendary heroes featured this round: Ackerley, Alisha, Thor, and all Legendary Light and Dark heroes.
If 2 consecutive Legendary hero pulls don’t contain Ackerley, the next Legendary hero summoned is guaranteed to be Ackerley.
5. [Guild War] A new season is starting soon.
Event Period: 08/17 00:00 – 08/31 00:00 (UTC-4)

Game Optimization
1. [Guild War] Optimized the battle and ranking rules, and improved the final rewards;
2. Rift of Chaos Adjustments
[Biodelas] Stage 9-12
Primal Fury: At the start of Round 15(instead of 10), gains [Berserk] effect that cannot be removed.
3. Ruins of Gods
Stormshield: Immune to True Damage, Poison, and Plague(not removed by Morphing Magic).

Hero Adjustments
[Zoltan]
Basic Ability: Increased the Shield multiplier from Attack*(50%+5%*[Enchanted Blade] stacks) to Attack*(60%+15%*[Enchanted Blade] stacks).
[Brand the Brilliant]
Trait Ability: Increased the Health restoration multiplier from 25% to 50%.
[Dark Dragon Asrina]
Special Ability: Increased the chance to apply [Silence] to all enemies from 50% to 100%.
[Garnet]
Ultimate Ability: Increased the chance to apply [Sleep] to enemies from 50% to 80%.
[Imogen]
Base Stats: Increased Speed from 110 to 122.
[Alisha]
Special Ability: Reduced the trigger cooldown to once every 2 rounds. Mastery: Reduced the trigger cooldown to once per round.
[Taliesin]
Trait Ability: Increased the True Damage multiplier from 20% to 25%;
Trait Ability(awakened): Increased the Health restoration multiplier from 15% to 30%;
Ultimate Ability: Increased the [Bleeding] effect applied from 1 stack to 2 stacks.
[Balberith]
Ultimate Ability(new effect): Damage increased by (30%) if the target has a negative effect.
[Simma]
General: Crowd control effects are now prioritized when transferring negative effects;
Ultimate Ability: Increased the Defense ignoring multiplier from 8% to 20%. Mastery: Increased the Defense ignoring multiplier from 11% to 25%.
[Fianna]
Ultimate Ability: Reduced the cooldown from 4 to 3;
Special Ability: Reduced the trigger cooldown to once per round.
[Donovon]
Special Ability: Can now be triggered both actively and passively;
Ultimate Ability(new effect): Now deals bonus True Damage equal to 25% of Max Health.
[Thor]
Trait Ability: Increased the Delusive Health conversion rate from 80% to 100%;
Trait Ability: Increased the stacks of [Block] from 1/3 to 2/4;
Ultimate Ability: [Lunar Instinct] will now also ignore all positive effects of an enemy.
[Lyerly]
Basic Ability: Increased the chance to launch a bonus attack with a special ability from 35% to 50%, the additional chance of triggering in allies’ turn from 15% to 25%, and the chance to launch a bonus attack with an ultimate ability from 20% to 30%.
[Lunar Melizza]
Base Stats: Increased Speed from 108 to 118.
Special Ability: Reduced the cooldown from 5 to 3.
[Tucker]
Trait Ability: Increased the Health threshold of gaining Damage Reflection from 30% to 50%.
[Foody]
Trait ability-At the start of the turn, randomly transfers 1 negative effect(s) from 1 team member to 1 random enemy.
Trait Ability(awakened): Restores 30%(instead of 20%) of the ally’s Max Health.
[Punk]
Trait Ability: Changed the effect to “steals a defensive Positive Effect from all enemies”.
[Oramo]
Trait Ability: Changed [Burning Soul] effect to be unblockable;
Trait Ability: Increased the True Damage dealt by [Burning Soul] from 200% to 300%.
[Sylan]
Trait Ability: Increased the chance of nullifying any damage taken by an ally from 35% to 50%;
Ultimate Ability: Increased the chance to apply [Accuracy Down] from 85% to 100%.
[Crixus]
Trait Ability(new effect): Damage dealt now scales with the Speed difference between the caster and target;
Ultimate Ability: Reduced the cooldown from 4 to 3.
[Virgil]
Trait Ability: Increased the trigger chance of [Arcane Sanction] from 20%/40% to 30%/60%;
Ultimate Ability: Changed [Silence] effect to be unremovable.
[Fahim]
Special Ability: Changed the trigger timing from “when attacking a new enemy” to “when attacking the same enemy repeatedly”. Reduced the damage bonus from 60% to 50%;
Special Ability: Reduced the cooldown reduction from 2 turns to 1 turn.
A special hero recall event for Fahim will be available from 08/09 (after game update) to 08/17 00:00 (UTC-4).
[Ralf]
Trait Ability(awakened): Reduced the damage transfer multiplier from 50% to 20%.
A special hero recall event for Ralf will be available from 08/09 (after game update) to 08/17 00:00 (UTC-4).

Latest

Patch Notes (04/10/2024)

April 9, 2024

Patch Notes (03/27/2024)

March 26, 2024

Patch Notes (03/13/2024)

March 12, 2024