October 17, 2023
*Contents are under development and subject to change. Please refer to actual in-game information.
1. [New Hero] Karma (Fire): A Legendary attacker hero from the Free Cities faction.
2. [New Hero] Adeline (Light): A Legendary attacker hero from the Holy Light Empire faction.
3. [Summon Event] Flarence’s drop rate is increased by 300%. Flarence is guaranteed within 400 summons.
Legendary Light/Dark heroes summoned have a 50% chance to be Adeline.
If the Legendary Light/Dark hero summoned is not Adeline, the next Legendary Light/Dark hero summoned is guaranteed to be Adeline.
Event Period: 10/19 00:00 – 11/02 00:00 (UTC-4)
4. [Limited Summon] A new round of Limited Summon is available from 10/19 00:00 to 11/02 00:00 (UTC-4).
Legendary heroes featured this round: Karma, Ashlynn, Poros and all Legendary Light and Dark heroes.
If 2 consecutive Legendary hero pulls don’t contain Karma, the next Legendary hero summoned is guaranteed to be Karma.
5. [Limited-Time Event] Halloween limited-time event has arrived. Complete Adventure stages, No Man’s Land and Arcane Dominator to obtain Halloween Candy, which can be used to spin the wheel and receive bountiful rewards.
Event Period: 10/27 00:00 – 11/01 00:00 (UTC-4)
5. [Ruins of Gods] A new season is starting soon. Event Period: 10/26 00:00 – 11/09 00:00 (UTC-4)
6. [Arena] A new season is starting soon. Event Period: 10/23 00:00 – 12/17 00:00 (UTC-4)
1. Optimized the logic of [Random Stats Up]: When a character has all Stats Up positive effects, duration of one of them will be randomly refreshed.
2. Fixed an issue where Oderic could steal attack without limits, surpassing 100% of his Attack.
Besides, Oderic’s stolen Attack has been increased from a maximum of not exceeding 100% of his Attack to a maximum of not exceeding 300% of his Attack.
3. Fixed an issue where, when Ophelia applied Concerto of Light to Divine Yolanda, Divine Yolanda’s second Ultimate ability could not prevent the revival of the target.
4. Fixed an issue where, after Cordelia applied Morphed to an enemy and died, an error prompt would be triggered when the enemy was killed in the state of Morphed and revived.