May 30, 2023
*Contents are under development and subject to change. Please refer to actual in-game information.
1. [New Hero] Martome (Water): a Legendary attacker hero from the Titan Icelands faction.
2. [New Hero] Onomaros (Water): an Epic crowd control hero from the Soulplunders faction.
3. [Summon Event] Poros’s drop rate is increased by 300%. Poros is guaranteed within 400 summons.
Event period: 06/01 15:00 – 06/08 00:00 (UTC-4)
4. [Summon Event] Adoette’s and Phyllida’s drop rates are increased by 300%. Adoette is guaranteed within 400 summons.
Event period: 06/08 15:00 – 06/15 00:00 (UTC-4)
5. [Limited Summon] A new round of Limited Summon is available from 06/01, 00:00 through 06/15, 00:00 (UTC-4).
Legendary heroes featured this round: Martome, Gavin, Barclay, and all Legendary Light and Dark heroes.
Pity system: if 2 consecutive Legendary hero pulls don’t contain Martome, the next Legendary hero summoned is guaranteed to be Martome.
6. [Ruin of Gods] A new season will be available from 06/08 00:00 to 06/22 00:00 (UTC-4).
7. [Team Arena] A new season will be available from 06/05 00:00 to 07/30 00:00 (UTC-4).
8. [Idle System] After the update, adventurers will be able to claim EXP and other rewards according to their progress in Adventure and their idle time.
9. [Recommended Formation] You can now automatically deploy the most suitable heroes according to their stats (the logic for hero recommendation will be updated regularly).
1. [Dungeon] Adjusted the style of the banner at the bottom.
2. [Hero Display] You can now quickly access the Glyph screen from the Hero Display screen.
3. [Battle] Shortened the waiting time between turns.
4. [Mail] You can now batch claim attachments or delete read mail.
5. [Formation] When deploying 2 teams, you can drag a team to adjust its order.
6. [Ruin of Gods] Improved the rewards for reaching specific exploration points.
1. Fixed an issue with the game camera when returning to the Queen of Tides dungeon from Backstage Battle.